Posted By on June 27, 2007

Ok, for those who may have missed this useless little flogging of Mark Towner: here is the blog post that started it all. Well, technically, Mark started it all, but, I’ll be damned if I’ll link to that asshat.

Special HUHA Award Winner: Mark Towner – Part of the Plan

Mark Towner

And then, the chucklefest that followed:
Political Spyglass removed from blogroll – KVNU For The People

Mark Towner Threatens to Sue Me – Coolest Family Ever

Thank You, Mark “Nuke Em or I’ll Sue” Towner – The Side Track

Uggg. More Mark Towner. Letters in my MySpace mail. Knock it off, Mark. – JM Bell

And the older links:

Mark Towner is a Liar – CoolestFamilyEver

Doc Towner Thinks He Can Threaten Me? – Coolest Family Ever

Mark “Nuke Em” Towner – The Side Track

Mark “Nuke Em” Towner – UPDATED – Wasatch Watcher

Open Letter To Dr. Mark Towner
– Part of the Plan

Oh no! There’s a make-believe pirate mad at me! C’mon Mark Towner, sack up. – JM Bell

Message to Mark Towner: Stop Harassing Me! – It’s BOB! Yay! And the world according to him!

About The Author

Writer, part time indie-film maker, musician, wonk and political consultant. Host of The LEFT Show Award winning writer of JMBell.org Former Democratic National Committee Communications Director for Utah. Creative Director for Defenestrate Media Group Award winning host of the late Left of the Dial.

Comments

9 Responses to “CORRECTED – Sinking the Good Ship Lollipop 2.5 – Final (I hope) Mark Towner Round Up”

1. Misty Fowler says:

2. JM Bell says:

I don’t know, funding Mark seems pretty counter intuitive to me.

3. JM Bell says:

There. Fixed it. Sorry about that, brother.

4. pramahaphil says:

I feel left out. I have never been harrassed by Mark Towner. I’m not calling down the thunder, but I’m just saying.

He seems a tad unstable.

5. Mark Towner says:

To Misty Fowler:

“Awww, c’mon! Poor Mark Towner! He can’t help it that he’s an idiot. We need some kind of blog welfare program for him.”

I’m sorry Misty, I have no idea who you are. Have we ever met? Does this make you feel better?

Mark Towner

6. marshall says:

Now Mark is complaining about free speech.

I was tempted to say he is pulling an Ann Coulter – Evidently Mark has free speech to say whatever he wants but if we use our free speech to refute him then we are trying to silence his free speech. Someone call the whaaambulance.

7. JeffPresser says:

I’m frankly surprised Mark decided to “cut and run” with his “Nuke ‘Em” post. I really thought being an avowed republican, he would have “stayed the course” and not let the likes of a bunch of “flaming liberal jerks” affect the content of his blog. But then again, maybe he’s just a coward after all. Any word from Mark yet on why he pulled the post? Or are we just to assume he was getting sick of getting his ass handed to him over it?

8. […] Mark E. Towner. (h/t: Misty Fowler) Yes, that Mark Towner, the one of spamming, legal threats, and general pest fame. (As a side note, his most recent legal threat against me resulted in, unsurprisingly, total […]